Taking a person-centred, strength-based approach one of our friendly registered health professionals will work with you to set some personal targets, and engage our experienced Homecare Support Workers will help you to achieve your goals.
Our team is uniquely skilled in highly complex, serious brain injury and spinal injury support services, and can support you to live as independently as possible. Your support team is trained with the skills specific to your injury needs.
- Examples of activities or daily needs you may need support with include:
- Personal Care
- Household tasks such as cleaning, vacuuming, washing and doing dishes
- preparing and managing meals
- taking medication safely
- exercises that will increase your mobility, strength, coordination and confidence
- assistance to achieve mobility goals such as walking confidently to the park
- learning new skills to manage symptoms of any illness you may have, such as breathing exercises for people with respiratory problems
- keeping socially connected, such as being part of a community group, club or activity programme.
- Dedicated care team led by a care manager
- Full assessment before care starts
- Bespoke and flexible care plan Specialist support and expertise - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with full afterhours service/support