As a specialist provider of Healthcare services, we pride ourselves on providing the best care, by hiring the best people.
About the company
No two days are the same!!!
We are looking for an experienced Support Worker – Complex Care, with a very strong personality, a wicked sense of humour, problem-solving skills, and able to embrace a multicultural environment.
Our client is located in South of Auckland, he is a young man, a strong and smart character person, who very much likes to begin his day with a good coffee. When he’s not on his computer, he enjoys spending time outside, taking care of his cats. Casual smoker man who likes tattoos and listen to music. He respects his Maori culture, joys and challenges of having a big family.
We are looking for like-minded people to join our specialised complex care team.
You will need to be able to:
• Identify and assess the extent of difficulties for the client and understand his needs and problems
• Implement a personalised care plan
• Monitor and report promptly on the progress of each client
• Advocate for the client’s urgent needs and highlighting issues to the agency to provide additional help
• Support with his physical, emotional or health-related needs
• Assist with personal cares, hoisting, transferring and meal preparation.
We are looking for people who have:
• Passion for enabling the client to lead a good life
• Health and Wellbeing Qualification (or equivalent/above)
• Experience with Spinal Cord Injury Care or Complex Care
• Experience with Bowel and Catheter Care
• Good Communication Skills-Excellent command of the English language
• Full NZ driver licence
• Can and willing to work in a smoking environment
• 24/7 available shifts
To be the best you have to work for the best – come join our friendly, supportive team now!!!! For further information please contact Russel Molomolo on 093543225, firstname.lastname@example.org or APPLY and attach your CV.
Benefits & Qualifications
• $19.80++/ hour
• Full time
• Fully Funded NZQA qualification